Lab Powder Booths
Lab powder booths are designed for small batch, manual applications it features a compact plenum design offering a larger work area. Extremely quiet and environmentally friendly, this booth is a perfect solution for operations with limited space available.
- Nut & Bolt Construction
- Modular Design
- Extremely Quiet
- Easy-to-Change Filters
- Quality Construction Panels are constructed from 18-gauge galvanized steel, flanged and CNC punched on 6” centers for structural integrity. Panels are fastened with 5/16-inch bolts with flanged self-locking nuts and are to be sealed with the provided caulk following assembly.
- Dwyer Purge Control Assures the safe operation of the coatings enclosure by maintaining the airflow at design levels. During operation, powder accumulates on the cartridge filters. As the cartridge filters load, airflow decreases and negative pressure rises within the air handler. The adjustable timer activates a system of air purging valves that clear the cartridge filters of accumulated powder to ensure maximum life.
- Lighting ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Controls Includes NEMA 12 UL and ETL listed control panel mounted to the side of the collector module, factory wired and tested. Automatic or manual cartridge filter pulse down mode. Includes a mounted magnehelic gauge for filter monitoring. Variable frequency drive (VFD) to control fan speed. Pressure switches to monitor final filter pressure and warn/shutdown if pressure exceeds set point.
- Base Assembly The powder coated Rollaway base assembly cabinet and floor support is fabricated with 3” channel steel and formed 10-gauge mild steel (welded construction).
Our factory trained installation crew can get your new Lab Powder Booth installed correctly and quickly.
This our specialty! You can rest assured that your new equipment will be operational in no time.
Need more information about Lab Powder Booths? Request a Quote
If you need help or have any questions you can always call
One of the most important details not to be overlooked in a paint booth is the lighting. Our booths feature industry superior lighting with four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. They are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) inside access and are supplied with multi-voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
LED light fixtures are an option that can be easily integrated into any existing spray booth or fixture. To find out more about LED light fixtures, please click here.
- Powder coated white option
- Fluidized bed for powder reclamation
- Conveyor and crane slots/openings
- LED light fixtures
Our products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations. They are also ETL- Listed with purchase of optional control panel or heated air make up unit, which comes standard with a control panel.