Pass Through Powder Coating Booths
A Pass Through Powder Booth is perfectly suited for conveyorized coating systems looking for the most efficient system option. Our Pass Through Powder Booths are designed to provide access for coating both sides using manual spray equipment, automatic spray equipment, or both. The conveyor slot in the top of the booth allows the parts that are to be coated to pass through the spray area with the conveyor installed above the booth. While overspray is minimized and productivity is increased the parts are coated in an efficient manner. These booths also feature a collector module that can be rolled away to allow for easy color changes and you can purchase additional modules for multiple color operations.
Pass Through Powder Coating Booth Features
- Quality Construction Panels are constructed from 18-gauge galvanized steel, flanged and CNC punched on 6” centers for structural integrity. Panels are fastened with 5/16-inch bolts with flanged self-locking nuts and are to be sealed with the provided caulk following assembly.
- Collector Module Recirculates clean, filtered air into the booth and includes high quality filters. They are factory-assembled, powder coated white mild steel construction with removable powder drawer.
- Lighting ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Controls Includes NEMA 12 UL and ETL listed control panel mounted to the side of the collector module, factory wired and tested. Automatic or manual cartridge filter pulse down mode. Includes a mounted magnehelic gauge for cartridge filter monitoring. Variable frequency drive (VFD) to control fan speed. Pressure switches to monitor final filter pressure and warn/shutdown if pressure exceeds set point.
- Fans and Motors Spark-proof construction plug type fan.
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
Our factory trained installation crew can get your new Pass Through Powder Coating Booth installed correctly and quickly.
This our specialty! You can rest assured that your new equipment will be operational in no time.
Need more information about Pass Through Powder Coating Booths? Request a Quote
If you need help or have any questions you can always call
The sizes listed below are standard catalog sizes. We can custom build all of our finishing equipment to meet your needs. Call us at 800-637-4027.
One of the most important details not to be overlooked in a paint booth is the lighting. Our booths feature industry superior lighting with four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. They are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) inside access and are supplied with multi-voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
LED light fixtures are an option that can be easily integrated into any existing spray booth or fixture. To find out more about LED light fixtures, please click here.
- Flame/spark detection can be provided by others (if required) for automatic spray options
- Stainless steel panels are available
- Powder coated white option
- Additional collector modules
- PLC controls
- LED light fixtures
Our products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations. They are also ETL- Listed with purchase of optional control panel or heated air make up unit, which comes standard with a control panel.