Cartridge Batch Powder Booth
A cartridge batch powder booth uses an open front design and is ideal for small to mid-size powder applicators. To maintain clean cartridge filters, these booths are built with a purge control feature, which assures the performance of the powder enclosure by maintaining the airflow at the designed level. During operation, powder accumulates on the cartridge filters, and as the cartridge filters load, airflow decreases and negative pressure rises within the air handler. A timer then activates air purging valves that clear the cartridge filters of accumulated powder into a tray below to ensure maximum filter life.
Cartridge Batch Powder Booth Features
- Quality Construction panels are constructed from 18-gauge galvanized steel, flanged and CNC punched on 6” centers for structural integrity. Panels are fastened with 5/16-inch bolts with flanged self-locking nuts and are to be sealed with the provided caulk following assembly.
- Collector Module recirculates clean, filtered air into the booth and includes high quality filters. They are factory-assembled, powder coated white mild steel construction with removable powder drawer.
- Lighting is ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Controls include NEMA 12 UL and ETL listed control panel mounted to the side of the collector module, factory wired and tested. Automatic or manual cartridge filter pulse down mode. Includes a mounted magnehelic gauge for cartridge filter monitoring. Variable frequency drive (VFD) to control fan speed. Pressure switches to monitor final filter pressure and warn/shutdown if pressure exceeds set point.
- Fans and Motors are of spark-proof plug type construction.
- Air Solenoid Valve is interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
Example Cartridge Batch Powder Booth Drawings – click image to enlarge drawings
Our factory trained installation crew can get your new Cartridge Batch Powder Booth installed correctly and quickly.
This our specialty! You can rest assured that your new equipment will be operational in no time.
Need more information about Cartridge Batch Powder Booths? Request a Quote
If you need help or have any questions you can always call
The sizes listed below are standard catalog sizes. We can custom build all of our finishing equipment to meet your needs. Call us at 800-637-4027.
One of the most important details not to be overlooked in a paint booth is the lighting. Our booths feature industry superior lighting with four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. They are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) inside access and are supplied with multi-voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
LED light fixtures are an option that can be easily integrated into any existing spray booth or fixture. To find out more about LED light fixtures, please click here.
- Powder coated white option
- Fluidized bed for powder reclamation
- Conveyor and crane slots/openings
- LED light fixtures
Our products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations. They are also ETL- Listed with purchase of optional control panel or heated air make up unit, which comes standard with a control panel.