Spray to Waste Powder Booths
With an open front design, our spray to waste powder booths are perfect for small powder applicators. A cost-effective solution, a spray to waste powder booth makes efficient use of shop space and is used for large or small parts. With an open face design and 3-stage filtration air is drawn in through the open front of the spray booth and passes through the booth’s working area into the filtered exhaust plenum. The air is filtered in three times and discharged back into the room.
Spray To Waste Powder Booth Features
- Quality Construction Panels are constructed from 18-gauge galvanized steel, flanged and CNC punched on 6” centers for structural integrity. Panels are fastened with 5/16-inch bolts with flanged self-locking nuts and are to be sealed with the provided caulk following assembly.
- Collector Module Recirculates clean, filtered air into the booth and includes high quality filters. They are factory-assembled, powder coated white mild steel construction with removable powder drawer.
- Lighting ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
- 3-Stage Filtration System Effective at catching powder dust; Stage 1: Blanket style filter, Stage 2: Bag style filter, Stage 3: Hepa type filter
- Final Filter Proving Assembly Ensures filters are installed and working properly. Interlocks with the air solenoid valve.
Example Spray to Waste Powder Booth Drawings – click image to enlarge drawings
Our factory trained installation crew can get your new Spray to Waste Powder Booth installed correctly and quickly.
This our specialty! You can rest assured that your new equipment will be operational in no time.
Need more information about Spray to Waste Powder Booths? Request a Quote
If you need help or have any questions you can always call
The sizes listed below are standard catalog sizes. We can custom build all of our finishing equipment to meet your needs. Call us at 800-637-4027.
One of the most important details not to be overlooked in a paint booth is the lighting. Our booths feature industry superior lighting with four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. They are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) inside access and are supplied with multi-voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
LED light fixtures are an option that can be easily integrated into any existing spray booth or fixture. To find out more about LED light fixtures, please click here.
- Powder coated white option
- Control panel and other electrical components
- Variable Frequency Controlled Fan (VFD) – Connected to the exhaust fan motor, this allows for the fan to turn at any speed to optimize airflow within the booth. The VFD also helps save on operating costs due to the reduced amp load on the motor, and with the soft start of the motor.
- Conveyor and crane slots/openings
- LED light fixtures
Our products meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations. They are also ETL- Listed with purchase of optional control panel or heated air make up unit, which comes standard with a control panel.