Paint Mixing & Storage Rooms
A paint mix & storage room is a standard requirement for storing and mixing paint materials. They come in many standard sizes and are available in custom sizes as well.
Bright full booth illumination is provided by 48″ four-tube, 32-watt clear, fluorescent light fixtures in the ceiling panels. Each is sealed behind clear, tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended use and placement.
Standard Construction Features
- Mix rooms are built from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality Twin City Fan tube-axial fans and ODP motors
- Standard 5/16″ inch bolts with self locking flange nuts
- Industry-leading light levels for easier mixing and inventory
- Inside access, dual voltage ballasts T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Mix rooms include the following items as a standard: installation instructions, fan, motor and drive fasteners, hardware, and sealant necessary for assembly
- An optional control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
- Paint Mix Rooms are ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation and include a view window
- Brixon™ latches are standard for each door opening
Example Paint Mixing & Storage Room Drawings – click image to enlarge drawings
Optional Powder Coating and Exhaust Duct Packages are available
All our paint mixing rooms comply with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Paint storage rooms have a different classification from a paint mixing room. They are shipped completely assembled and are often referred to as paint kitchens.
Standard Paint Kitchen
- FM approved and are EPA & OSHA compliant
- Electrical installed in accordance with the NEC 2014
- Our modular paint kitchens are movable and come equipped with fork channels and/or heavy duty lifting hooks.
Paint Kitchen Design Features
- Exterior Walls: 16-gauge (Models B200 – B1200) or 12-gauge (Models B1600 – B8000) galvannealed steel.
- Interior Walls: 20 gauge galvannealed steel (3″ air space between walls).
- Sump: 12-gauge steel liquid tight, continuously welded.
- Forklift channel: urathane coated 12 gauge galvannealed steel
- NFPA & OSHA Compliant Grounding: Static ground connection inside and out on all x-rated models
- Labeling: NFR warning label, hazard ratings system, instructions
- Venting: Natural convection vents
- Explosion Relief Panels: 22-gauge steel opening protected by 9-gauge expanded steel
- Available with 2- or 4-hour fire rating
- Chemical, corrosive, ultraviolet and impact resistant paint
- Removable galvanized steel safety floor planking
Our factory trained installation crew can get your new Paint Mixing and Storage Room installed correctly and quickly.
This our specialty! You can rest assured that your new equipment will be operational in no time.
Need more information about Paint Mixing Rooms? Request a Quote
If you need help or have any questions you can always call